Friday, June 26, 2009

woah; it's been a while.

well, it has been a long while. september twentieth? a lot has changed since then. i am now sixteen. my birthday was june fifth.

i had a little partyy with my friends. and then some of them spent the night. that was the best night that i've had in a long while. i slept with my friends. i went to sleep around three that morninn. and i woke up at six that same morninn.

i have experienced some new things & i love how my life is goinn right now. i have no complaints. my summer could be a lot more not borinn and i could be gettinn paid more. i could have my permit and be drivinn places. i could be goinn out with my friends a lot more. i could have a little more freedom. i could have a lot more. but i guess i cannot have it all. but i just wanna have more freedom and i want to be able to go out with friends more. because it is the summer of course. duhh. that's what summer is for. relaxation. and i like to relax with my friends. not stayy with familyy all day everydayy watchinn my little brothers. a little friend time would be lovelyy (: ♥

but hopefullyy i can go to my best friend's house tomorrow. i don't reallyy think my mom likes her because i think she thinks we like each other or somethinn. or maybe she just thinks my best friend likes me. who knows? lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]